Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Under these Terms and Conditions, it is agreed upon that the registered/legal owner of the Vehicle(s), or a specifically authorized person transporting the vehicle(s), shall hereafter be referred to as "shipper" and Experienced Auto Transport. Experienced Auto Transport's referred transporter shall hereafter be referred to as Carrier.
1. DOOR-TO-DOOR SERVICES: All services are door to door, unless other arrangements are made by the Shipper. The Shipper is responsible for the accuracy of the pick up and delivery addresses and that said locations are safe, legal and easily accessible for the (transport) Carrier.
2. AUTHORIZED SHIPPER: Shipper warrants that he/she is the registered legal owner of described vehicle(s) or has been authorized by the registered legal owner to enter into said agreement for transportation of described vehicle(s). If, for any reason, driver cannot get close enough to safely load vehicle(s), it is the Shipper’s responsibility to have vehicle moved to a safe location where the driver can safely load onto a carrier.
3. DEPOSIT: Shipper is responsible for the payment of the deposit amount by Visa or MasterCard, Postal money order or cashier’s check. Deposit must be when placing the transport order. No vehicle(s) will be dispatched prior to receipt of deposit.
4. INSPECTION: Pre-trip and post-trip inspection reports are completed for each vehicle by the driver in your presence (or the presence of your authorized representative). All pre-existing dents, scratches, chips or body damage to the vehicle are documented by the driver at the pick up point. The same procedure will be completed at the destination point. The carrier is solely responsible for the vehicle while in his/her possession. Experienced Auto Transport is not responsible for the payment of any damages or repairs.
5. ALARM SYSTEMS: Shipper is responsible for the complete disarmament of any installed alarm systems. This responsibility will include notification to the Carrier of any installed alarm systems and the provision of the keys or remote of the aforementioned system. In the event that the alarm system malfunctions and must be silenced, the Carrier is authorized to use any mean he/she deems reasonable and effective.
6. AUTHORIZED SIGNATURE: Signature of the Shipper or his/her delegated agent authorizes Experienced Auto Transport and its referred carrier to transport described vehicle(s) from point of pick up to point of destination as specified on the Shipping Order/Bill of Lading.
7. INOPERABLE VEHICLES: An additional winch fee of $150.00 (or more) will be applicable to any nonoperational vehicle, including vehicles that become non-operational during transit.
8. PERSONAL BELONGINGS: Carrier’s insurance does not cover the loss or damage to personal items. Shipper agrees that personal items are limited to a maximum of 100 pounds in the trunk or cargo area of the vehicle(s). The Carrier will not be responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings. Any costs, damages, and/or or citations issued to a carrier due to or caused by personal items in the vehicle will be the sole responsibility of the Shipper. Under no circumstances, can any item obstruct the driving visibility.
9. DAMAGES: Vehicles will be covered by the carriers cargo insurance up to the vehicles fair market value. In the unlikely event damages occur to vehicle during transport, Experienced Auto Transport will provide shipper with carriers insurance information and assist shipper in processing claims. Shipper understands that carrier is liable for any and all damages, liability claims and deductible amounts. Shipper agrees to hold Experienced Auto Transport harmless, blameless and exempt from all claims. Any claim for loss or damages must be noted in writing on the condition report at time of delivery. Signature of customer or agent thereof on the carriers delivery bill of lading without any notation of damages shall be evidence of satisfactory delivery of the vehicle. Any claim of damages caused by the carrier must be made within (7) days of delivery and be reported to the carrier. Customer will not charge back or stop payments as made to Experienced Auto Transport to offset any damage claims. In no event shall carrier be liable for any damages except for damages to vehicles actually transported and only to the extent such damages were caused by carriers gross negligence or intentional conduct.
10. DELIVERY: Due to conditions beyond our control such as traffic delays, weather conditions, etc., it is impossible for the auto transport industry to positively guarantee a delivery date. Therefore, Shipper accepts the condition that service is subject to delay.
11. CANCELLATION: In the unlikely event Experienced Auto Transport is unable to arrange shipment of your vehicle within 10 business days after your first available date, a timely refund will be issued back to the shipper in full. Please note: Our Refund Policy supersedes all others, most companies retain a portion of the initial deposit. In the event the shipper cancels after issuing the deposit or before the 10-business-day period, no refund shall be given. Experienced Auto Transport will continue to seek a carrier until shipper cancels the order. Shipper must notify Experienced Auto Transport via telephone (1-888-259-9630) in order to process a cancellation. All cancellations are assigned a verification number.
12. PAYMENT: Shipper is responsible for payment of all COD amounts, including any additional charges, in cash, certified check or Postal money order. In the event that the aforementioned acceptable forms of payment are not available at the point of delivery, or should the Shipper be unable to accept delivery for any reason, the vehicle(s) shall be placed in a storage facility and that Shipper shall assume all responsibility for all assessed storage fees.
13. ORDER TRACKING: All order tracking inquiries may be directed to Experienced Auto Transport’s website (www.experiencedautotransport.com) or via telephone (1-888-259-9630) Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST. Our automated tracking system notifies you of the assignment of a carrier along with their telephone number so that you may call them if necessary.
14. PREPARATION OF VEHICLE FOR SHIPMENT: Check for any obvious fluid leaks. Ensure that battery is secure in mounting bracket. Vehicle must be prepared for any climatic changes. Clean vehicle for inspection. Gas tank must have a minimum of 1/8 tank of fuel and a maximum of 1/4 tank of fuel. Antenna must be fully retracted or removed. All exterior spare tire covers, grill covers or car covers must be removed. ü One set of all keys for the vehicle must be provided to the driver. Non-permanent luggage racks, bike racks or ski racks must be removed.
15. STORAGE FEES: Experienced Auto Transport shall not be liable for any storage fees applicable to any shippers vehicles.
16. VEHICLE MUST SUIT QUOTED DESCRIPTION: Should shipper present vehicle as being stock (without any after market alterations, as acquired from manufacturer) and vehicle is found to be over weight, height or width due to the addition of oversize tries, lift kits or any other aftermarket alterations shipper will be assessed additional fees to compensate for additional size or weight. A dry run fee of $150.00 may be charged to shipper should vehicle be non transportable due to excessive size or weight when not disclosed prior.
This agreement supersedes all written and/or oral agreements between Experienced Auto Transport and the Shipper and shall not be changed by any device except when in writing by an officer of Experienced Auto Transport and posted on this website.
Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards are accepted. (sorry, no AMEX)
* RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE (without notice) due to market fluctuation.